Your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort.
Birthing with HypnoBirthing is a safe, beautiful and peaceful experience as nature intended.
Of 1,227 HypnoBirthing mothers surveyed, over 83% gave birth without any pain medication whatsoever.
HypnoBirthing mothers have a 50% reduction in C-section rates.
HypnoBirthing is a rapidly growing method among birthing parents seeking a calm gentle and natural birthing experience for themselves and their baby.
Here are some benefits of taking HypnoBirthing classes:
- Helps with discomforts of pregnancy for example:
- Reduction of nausea without use of medication.
- Reduction of anxiety.
- Reduction/elimination of fears.
- Help with changing the baby's position providing more comfort to the mother.
- During your pregnancy you gain knowledge and you will know what to expect, therefore reducing/eliminating your fears and worries.
- Parents who are well informed and educated about the pregnancy and the birthing process feel more empowered and in control of their experience.
- In case of breech positioned baby, a complementary hypnosis session can be scheduled to help baby to turn.
- Even before birth a close bound and deeper connection is established between baby and parents.
- Nutritional and positive lifestyle choices are discussed for optimal health.
- Significant decrease in birth trauma and stress to baby. This method helps to improve their "APGAR" scores.
- Easier and calmer labor and birth often without pain.
- Scheduled c-sections can often be avoided and changed to a natural birth. Read Dr. Campbell's testimonial.
- A massage technique learned and administered by birth companion will help mother create her endorphins to avoid pain.
- The potential for a drug free birth, removing concerns about drug sensitivity and side effect.
- Generally shortened length of labor leaving the mother with more energy to attend to her baby.
- Less need for medical interventions and the reduction of post natal recovery time.
- Significant reduction of the incidence of post natal depression.
- This is not only a prenatal class. The skills and techniques learned during the classes will be useful throughout life.
Click here to Request Information Regarding HypnoBirthing Classes
Register now to the next series of five prenatal classes of 2-1/2 hours for parents!
If you would prefer private classes (Five 2-1/2 hour classes), check for availability by calling 514-592-4946 or by email.
Classes in French are also available here: HypnoNaissance
HypnoBirthing brochure (pdf).
Click to print page 1. Click to print page 2.
Read more testimonials here
HypnoBirthing Canada has been offering HypnoBirthing training since 2004.
If you wish to become a certified practitioner yourself, helping mothers and babies experience a positive peaceful birth, start your training now and begin your wonderful journey into your very own professional carrier path and practice.
If you're already a health professional (doula, nurse, midwife, hypnotherapists or other holistic service provider) and perhaps thinking about offering it to your existing clients by implementing it into your own practice click here to read the answers to frequently asked questions about this training.
Click to read more about this method and course outline here
4020 St-Ambroise #472,